Outsourcing Social Media Marketing.
Outsourcing social media marketing doesn’t have to be time-consuming, frustrating, or expensive. In fact, it can be a very pleasant experience when mapped out and implemented properly, delivering higher patient numbers and better-educated patients to your clinic.
Issues That Arise From In-House Social Media Marketing.
Listed below are just some of the common problems encountered by medical practices when undertaking social media marketing in-house.
- Time formulating a social media posting plan.
- Finding information to post
- Creating information to post.
- Not using licensed images.
- Posting the information at incorrect times.
- Lack of consistently.
- Not responding to comments.
- Duplicating the same post consecutively.
- Spelling and grammatical errors.
- Posting non-compliant material.
… it all takes up time and energy and it can distract staff from their other roles within a clinic.
There is a better way – MEDIsocial online marketing.